Technology for Teachers by Amanda Burns

I am a Google Education Trainer and Google Educator. Since 2006, I have been working in a school district deploying many technology resources into the classrooms. On a regular basis I have been asked a variety of technology questions ranging from: what's the best app for this, how can I do this at home, and do you have a suggestion for trying this online? I have created this blog to answer these questions and more! Here you will find app suggestions, helpful tips and great web tools. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fun Halloween Apps for Kids! Free!!

 
Listed below are some fun Halloween apps for kids. Enjoy!

Android:
Halloween Pumpkin Carver: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.santosapps.pumpkincarver&hl=en

Bubble Blast Halloween: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magmamobile.game.BubbleBlastHalloween

Dress up Halloween: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kidgames.halloween.dress

Halloween games: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kidgames.halloween.pack

iOS:
Carve a Pumpkin: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/carve-pumpkin-from-parents/id394900607?mt=8

Pumpkin creating halloween dress game: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pumpkin-creation-halloween/id472709016?mt=8

Crazy Pumpkin: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crazy-pumpkin/id292692071

Pumpkin Maker: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pumpkin-maker-free/id392564579?mt=8

Halloween City: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/halloween-city/id471688943?mt=8


Webbased:
Nick Halloween: http://www.nick.com/games/halloween-games/

Halloween Mahjong: www.halloweenmahjong.com

Halloween Games: http://www.primarygames.com/holidays/halloween/games.php

Ghost Train Ride: http://www.halloweengames.biz/34277-Ghost-Train-Ride.html

Posted by Unknown at 7:21 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2014 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2013 (23)
    • ▼  October (3)
      • Fun Halloween Apps for Kids! Free!!
      • Google Keep, the new Scratchpad for Google
      • App of the Week (apple devices)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)

Check me out:

https://twitter.com/TechKnowledgeA

http://www.pinterest.com/techknowledgea

The Blogger

The Blogger

Contributors

  • Unknown
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.