I am a Google Education Trainer and Google Educator. Since 2006, I have been working in a school district deploying many technology resources into the classrooms. On a regular basis I have been asked a variety of technology questions ranging from: what's the best app for this, how can I do this at home, and do you have a suggestion for trying this online? I have created this blog to answer these questions and more! Here you will find app suggestions, helpful tips and great web tools. Enjoy!
Sunday, June 9, 2013
TED Talks
http://www.ted.com
Available on the Android and iTunes Market: $Free
If you are looking for an educational, informational, inspiring speech then this is the place for you! TED Talk is full of fantastic speakings from some of the worlds most famous people. Some of the talks you may find range from Bill Gates talking about "Teachers need real feedback" to Bono "8 talks that give me hope" and even a special performance of John Legend performing "True Colors" as part of one of his TED talks.
TED.com offers not just talks but playlists built around select topics, Converstations, allowing you comment back and fourth based on the title, and even a TED Blog to ask questions and see others communications. There is even a special Ed-Tech section http://ed.ted.com/ to help teachers create lessons based on the content posted.
Check it out today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment