So day to day I must come across 20-50 articles that seem amazing to read, I just don't have the time to do so. I came across this app called "Pocket", formerly "Read It Later". It is a multi-platform app so it will work on apple products, android devices, kindles and your computer. How it works is you sign up for a free account and then have multiple ways in which you can save articles, new letters, and videos to your Pocket. It organizes them by date last added and shows a great picture and preview of the article. I especially like that you can read the article without an internet connection!! Pocket is integrated into a lot of programs that you already use, and if the program doesn't integrate it, you can create a free email-like account and send all your articles to that email address and it will add them to your pocket for you.
Now I know you may be thinking, couldn't I just use safari reading list or sync my chrome browser? Yes, but do you use those programs on all of your devices? maybe not!
Point in blank, its a great free app that lets you access exactly what you want, when you want!

No comments:
Post a Comment